Make A Lasting ImpactFood & Water Watch is creating a future where everyone will have food they can trust, safe, reliable water, and a livable climate. Your legacy gift makes this possible and will make a lasting impact for future generations.
- 1.2 Million members and supporters
- 50+ state and local campaigns to stop or shut down fossil fuel extraction and infrastructure, including fracking.
- 20 active lawsuits against polluters like JBS and Tyson, and against the EPA, USDA, FERC and other agencies who need to do more to protect our resources.
Why Our Members Give
I have always looked to support organizations like Food & Water Watch … that try to solve issues by doing something about it. The least I can do is to help financially support those groups that raise awareness and make things better.”Carrie Dike, Planned Gift Donor
I am proud to [support] Food & Water [Watch] with my monthly donation. Their transparency has built my confidence that my monthly gifts go toward important causes.”Marianne Kearnes, Monthly Giving Partner
Food & Water [Watch] is a force that politicians in our state deal with and respect. Looking forward to writing letters to the editor, carrying petitions and participating in demonstrations for a sustainable world — I truly found my niche becoming involved with Food & Water Watch.”Joe Varon, Monthly Giving Partner
Ways to Leave a Legacy
- 1. Bequests & Wills
Bequests & WillsGive a gift that creates a sustainable future in just 20 minutes with our free online will-making tool, FreeWill.com.
Your gift protects our planet far into the future.
- 2. Beneficiary Designations
Beneficiary DesignationsMaking Food & Water Watch a beneficiary of your IRA, retirement plan, insurance policy or other asset is a powerful way to leave a lasting legacy.
Your gift ensures that we continue our mission for years to come.
- 3. Qualified Charitable Distributions
Qualified Charitable DistributionsIf you’re age 70 1/2 or older, you can make a donation from your IRA that is fully tax-deductible.
Your gift can make a lasting difference.
- 4. Donor Advised Funds
Donor Advised FundsFind out how to easily direct a gift to Food & Water Watch from your Donor Advised Fund.
Use this easy way to make a big impact.
Invest in the FutureBy leaving a gift in your will or through a planned giving effort you will become part of the Food & Water Watch Future Fund and taking a bold stand to protect our food, water, and climate for the people you love.
Food & Water Watch Legacy SocietyProvide long-lasting support to protect the environment while enjoying financial benefits yourself.
For more information, For more information, please contact Ryan Nuckel at [email protected].
As a member of the Legacy Society, you will receive:
- Invitations to exclusive quarterly event series with Food & Water Watch leadership.
- Food & Water Watch liaison and access to one-on-one conversations with policy and research experts.
- In-depth updates and quarterly digital newsletter.
- First look at Food & Water Watch research reports.
- Access and invitations to monthly event series, virtual salons and tours.
- A featured spotlight in online and printed resources (should you choose).