You have asked and you will receive! I am sharing my ultimate FAVS from Trader Joe's. These are items I have bought over and over and OVER again. These are those "shit I just ran out I am going first thing in the morning items". I am sharing everything from haircare, wine, veggies, and more!
As many of you know I love to experiment in the kitchen with fresh healthy recipes. I utilize Trader Joe's (like a lot) for basically every meal! I love the inspiration I get by walking through the aisles to try new recipes! I have nailed down a few that have come second nature to me when I am stuck with not knowing what to make.
As a disclosure I like to make 90% of my meals with fresh produce..that being said if I can find a good cheat you better believe I will take full advantage of it. I look for items that contain simple wholesome ingredients. So here is what I have landed with!
Riced Cauliflower Stir Fry:
I have two bags of this in my freezer at all times. One of my favorite weekday dinners is a steamed veggie (and protein) stir fry, this is such a quick an easy meal to make and is so tasty! What I use:
- 1 serving of riced cauliflower stir fried in a pan with 1/2 - 1 TBSP coconut oil.
- Steam you choice of veggies - I like to use broccoli florets, carrots, mushrooms, asparagus to name a few
- Add your choice of protein - I switch this up often! I will typically make this with Trader Joe's Teriyaki Tofu, shrimp, or edamame
- Add the sauce and spices! This is where you can get creative, right now I am on a kick using fresh or ground ginger (whichever is available) chili paste, fish sauce, and sprinkled with sesame seeds on top. You can also pick up Trader Joe's coconut aminos as a healthier replacement for soy sauce.
Now this is a newer one for me but I have to say after first try I was sold. I absolutely love gnocchi but find it to be such an indulgent food. I love that I have found an alternative that will let me enjoy eating this dish without feeling uncomfortably full or over indulged. There are so many great ways to prep a quick gnocchi dinner.
- pan fry some white onions and mushrooms with a tiny dollop of your perferred oil (I am currently switching between grape seed and coconut depending on the dish I am preparing).
- add the gnocchi to your pan and cook until ready
- lower heat on your pan and add your Trader Joe's marinara, fresh spinach, cracked pepper, oregano, basil, and himalayan salt. Adjust to your taste (you can always add turkey meat balls or grilled chicken to this dish as well).
Staples Worth Adding:
Tomato Basil Marinara
Kale Cashew & Basil Pesto
Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
Coconut Sesame Clusters
Mint Watermelon Tea
Chile Spiced Mango
Green Goddess Salad Dressing
Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
Smoked Salmon Pastrami (for LOX bagel or salads)
Chile Lime Seasoning
Vegan Cream Cheese
Vegan Shredded Mozzarella
Shea Butter Coconut Hair Mask (I swear by this product + use it 3x a week!)
Don't forget your floral ;)